This page outlines the General Conditions of access to, and use of, this Web Site
- The information provided on this site has been compiled for your convenience by e-wire connection point Pty Ltd (the “Company”), ABN 71 154 074 218.
- The Company (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors, successors and assigns) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site. The Company reserves the right to amend the General Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Your access to this web site (www.e-wire.net.au) constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Company will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this web site.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Company reserves all copyright in the content and design of this web site. We own all such copyright or use it under licence or applicable law. You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this web site on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a single hard copy of a whole page of this web site for personal use, provided that any copyright notice on such page is not removed. You may not, in any form, or by any means:
- otherwise reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this web site;
- cause any of the material to be framed or embedded in another web site;
- commercialise any information, products or services on this web site,
- This web site may contain hypertext links to or from other web sites that may be controlled or produced by third parties and these links are provided for convenience only. Except as indicated, we do not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such web sites or any content on them, nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of those web sites or their content.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes in relation to them are governed by the laws of Western Australia and the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).